Wednesday 30 April 2014

Portfolio Appointment

Discussion with practicing illustrator to exaluate portfolio progress:

  • Generally my website was noted to need more content - this I was aware of and will hasten to rectify, whilst being carefull not to go the other way and overload the iagery on the site.
  • What am I? she felt I was a little unclear as to what I am/what I am branding myself as.
  • In a discussion about the above, I noted I would like to include storyboarding as a commercial area of my practice I would like to pursue alongside my narrative work. 
  • (above) Storyboarding examples therefore are needed to be added to my website - under the title "storyboarding"or "Visualisation" perhaps. It was suggested that roughs could be included to show process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment