Thursday 17 April 2014

Narrative update -

I have been working on Cover Designs lately... this design is what I am leaning towards
The text is hand rendered, it just didnt seem right using computer rendered text after working gestural hand dawn inside the book.

My blurb originally said a "bleak tale of a ravaged world". But i lengthened it to "A bleak tale of a father and Son's Journey through a ravaged world". This was just to give a little more background, in case the notion of father and son wasn't properly conveyed in the drawings.

In general I didnt want to give too much information in the blurb or it kind of defeats the point of using wordless narrative. Hopefully the idea of post apacalyptic world/ a ravaged planet (of sorts) comes across in the mundane scenes I have drawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment